Thursday, July 5, 2012

Falling Skies is definitely worth watching

I just recently went back and began to watch the first season of Falling Skies. The science fiction / alien invasion television show created and produced by Steven Spielberg. The show is in its second season and running on the TNT network. It stars Noah Wyle and Moon Bloodgood as well as many other actors you might recognize. I am not a big TV viewer so it takes a while for me to hear about new shows that may be of interest to me. I must say however that I am enjoying this show very much. It is well written and has very interesting characters. Basically the plot is as follows: Aliens invade the Earth and immediately wipe out all governments and military forces. The survivors of the initial attack form pockets of resistance and struggle to survive the alien occupation. I would recommend this show to anyone that is interested in this subject matter. I don't think you'll be disappointed. The first season is available on DVD or can be downloaded at amazon.com. Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment