Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Bourne Legacy?

I was a bit skeptical of the new movie The Bourne Legacy and was reluctant to see it, but I'm glad I did. I am a huge fan of the original Bourne movie trilogy and had my doubts about a franchise reboot. Since the death of writer Robert Ludlum I wondered if the story line would be any good in a movie that wasn't based on his source material. The american born writer Tony Gilroy who had worked on the original three movies came through with a pretty good story however. The lead character Aaron Cross played by Jeremy Renner was very convincing. I really like Jeremy Renner and I think he was an excellent choice for this roll. The movie has a fast moving plot and an excellent supporting cast that includes: Rachel Weisz, Edward Norton and Stacey Keach. If you're a fan of the original movies it's worth watching in my opinion, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment